Contact the owner at - Phone number removed - one one three eight...1991 Grady White 232G Gulf Stream. Overall is great shape. If you know anything about Grady Whites, these are the Bentley of Boats. Take a look at a new 2019 Gulfstream, they pretty much look the same.
The boat has very low hours, 450+/-, and is in very good shape. there are a few dings here and there, but nothing major for a 27 year old boat. the top probably has the most work, some of the fiberglass has popped, and will need to be repaired, but not at all a necessity. Everything works as it should, both motors run strong, all electronics work. Here are a few facts;
- 23' long, but from tip to tip you are about 29'
- Twin 150HP 2 stroke Yamaha Outboards
- (1) 95 Gallon and (1) 45 Gallon fuel tank
- 265 QT insulated fish box
- 130 QT livewell
- Aft Deck Insulated Fish Box
- Potable Head
- Sleeps 2-3
- (4) Battery's
- Inline battery tenders for off season storage
- 2015 Lowrance 7HDS fish finder/GPS
- RayMarine Radar
- full canvas cover for the entire boat
- Brand New cockpit canvas
I had this set up as a fishing boat, so if interested i do have (4) top quality down riggers available for sale.
I really don't want to sell but just don't use it anymore....Read full description