Power BoatsConvertiblesPennsylvaniaEgg Harbor
Please contact the owner at - Click here to reveal phone number - with any questions...This 1972 Egg Harbor Sedan is a great example of how boats were built and with pride at one time! Always a
fresh water boat, came from Sandusky Ohio and has been on the rivers around Pittsburgh for the last three years.
I had it surveyed before i bought it and did very good. Structurally is rock solid, with no soft spots! Has the
original gel coat and will shine with the best of them!
The first two years:
1) New c-head composting toilet ( If you want to go back to a marine toilet, all the hoses and holding tanks are
2) New 20 gal. hot water tank 6) New microwave
3) New batteries 7) New air fried convection oven
4) New battery charger 8) Replaced all the water lines in the back end
9) Rebuilt both carbs on the 454 crusader motors
The next year :
1) A custom made sliding screen door. 12) New fresh water pump
2) House painted and anti- skid material on fly bridge 13) New complete cooling system on both motors
3) Complete tune up a) New intake hose
4) New Shower and bow bilge pumps b) New water pump
5) New starter on both motor c) New transmission cooler
6) New fuel pump on both motors d) New exhaust manifolds
7) Key ignition switch on both motors e) New risers and elbows
8) Remanufactured carb on port motor f) New all other hoses
9) New apartment size refrigerator g) New exhaust hoses
10) New air- conditioner
11) New couch and chair
What needs to be done:
1) new canvas
2) teak needs redone
4) bathroom sink faucet needs replaced
5) finish kitchen counter top
PRICE REDUCED THIS IS A GREAT DEAL $13,500 FIRM
OVER $6000 SPENT ON COOLING SYSTEM ALONE !!
PLEASE CALLS ONLY !! NO TEXT OR EMAILS!
TOM...Read full description